Christmas is around the corner but you still have time to make this Santa gnome to go with your Christmas Décor.
This crochet gnome works up quickly and with a couple of colour changes you can have a whole bunch of them in your living room or on your craft market table. This is an easy beginner-friendly crochet gnome pattern.
This Listing of Yarn Over with Natasha is PDF PATTERN ONLY and is NOT a finished product. You are about to purchase a digital PDF pattern to make your own Santa gnome, no refund will be given and all purchases are final.
INTERMEDIATE/ EASY – You will need to know how to read a pattern and have attempted amigurumi before (crocheting in the round)
– For this crochet gnome I used Elle yarns: Pure Gold DK in the colours Red/porcelain/papaya/black.
– You will need about 60g in total to create this now. Once done this crochet gnome will be 19cm tall.
– This is a fully written pattern (with some links to my youtube channel for tips & tricks)
– The pattern is only available in English (US term crochet)
– You will be working in rounds
– Some stitches are explained on the third page of the pattern
– The pattern itself consists of 6 pages (all these pages are printer-friendly)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Crochet hooks: 3.5 mm/ D
Double knit / light worsted weight yarn – I used ELLE PURE GOLD DOUBLE KNIT
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PATTERN:
PATTERN AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD WITH THE EMAIL YOU ENTERED AT CHECKOUT. PLease make sure that this email is correct and check your spam folder if you don’t find the email in your inbox.
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!
You are welcome to sell your finished toys but…
The pattern and images contained in this document are the property of Yarn Over with Natasha. This pattern is for personal use only. You may not share any part of this pattern with others via email or on social media platforms. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED ON THIS PATTERN
This pattern may NOT be altered in any way *without my permission* to create a different character to create your own patterns or sell.
Please credit the designer – Yarn Over with Natasha when sharing your finished toy on social media.
** HAPPY CROCHETING 🙂 **
Please leave a favorable review on my shop or tag me on Instagram (@Yarnoverwithnatasha)
ANY QUESTIONS please don’t hesitate to send me a message, I’m more than happy to help with quick responses.