This Christmas bear is the perfect gift to fill up some Christmas stockings or sold at your next market, he will warm everyone’s heart.
This Listing of Yarn Over with Natasha is PDF PATTERN ONLY and is NOT a finished product. You are about to purchase a digital PDF pattern to make your own Christmas, no refund will be given and all purchases are final.
INTERMEDIATE/ EASY – You will need to know how to read a pattern and have attempted amigurumi before (crocheting in the round)
– This is a fully written pattern (with some links to my youtube channel for tips & tricks)
– The pattern is only available in English (US term crochet)
– You will be working in rounds
– Some stitches are explained on the third page of the pattern
– The pattern itself consists of 6 pages (all these pages are printer-friendly)
The head and body are one section, while the limbs, ears, and tail are sewn on afterward.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Double knit, light worsted weight yarn
Colour A: Body 40g
Colour B: Muzzle/ feet 20g
Colour C: Hat 20g
Colour D: Brim and pompom 10g
black and white embroidery thread for the eyes, Brown or black thread for the nose.
12/14mm safety eyes (optional)