This crochet turkey pattern is easy to make and perfect for beginners, providing step-by-step instructions that guide you through the process of creating your very own crochet turkey for Thanksgiving. With well-written instructions and lots of photos to guide you through each step. This Turkey is a low-sewing pattern making it easy to WIP up for your next market.
This crochet little turkey pattern is small and requires minimal sewing making it great for markets. if you are looking to make someone a gift for Christmas or other special occasions like a baby shower, Birthday or just a gift for a friend this DIY crochet pattern is perfect.
►WHAT DO YOU GET UPON PURCHASING:
– One – 7 page PDF FILE with detailed written instructions and photos to help you crochet this turkey step-by-step
INTERMEDIATE/ EASY – You will need to know how to read a pattern and have attempted amigurumi before (crocheting in the round)
– This is a fully written pattern (with some links to my YouTube channel for tips & tricks)
– The pattern is only available in English (US term crochet)
– You will be working in rounds
– Some stitches are explained on the third page of the pattern
– The pattern itself consists of 7 pages (all these pages are printer-friendly)
– Photo guidelines are provided on each page under each section of the pattern
►WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Crochet hooks: 3.5 mm/ D
Yarn: Double knit/light worsted yarn (Cotton or Acrylic) about 50g
12/14mm safety eyes (optional)
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!
You are welcome to sell your finished toys but…
The pattern and images contained in this document are the property of Yarn Over with Natasha. This pattern is for personal use only. You may not share any part of this pattern with others via email or on social media platforms. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED ON THIS PATTERN
This pattern may NOT be altered in any way *without my permission* to create a different character to create your own patterns or sell.
Please credit the designer – Yarn Over with Natasha when sharing your finished toy on social media.