The Cuddle Me Dinosaur! This adorable crochet pattern features a blanket body option as well as a stuffed body option, making it the perfect snuggle buddy for newborn babies.
The Dino is a perfect baby shower or new baby gift. Keep your little one warm and cozy with the Cuddle Me DINO!
►WHAT DO YOU GET UPON PURCHASING:
– One PDF pattern for the pig (Blanket and stuffed body)
– One PDF file for the adoption cards (Colour + Black and white)
– One PDF file for “Care Card” (Colour + Black and white)
– One PDF File for “Info card” (Colour + Black and white)
► VERY IMPORTANT
This Listing of Yarn Over with Natasha is PDF PATTERN ONLY and is NOT a finished product. You are about to purchase a digital PDF pattern to make your own cuddle me dino, no refund will be given and all purchases are final.
INTERMEDIATE/ EASY – You will need to know how to read a pattern and have attempted amigurumi before (crocheting in the round)
– This is a fully written pattern (with some links to my youtube channel for tips & tricks)
– The pattern is only available in English (US term crochet)
– You will be working in rounds
– Some stitches are explained on the third page of the pattern
– The pattern itself consists of 6 pages (all these pages are printer-friendly)
Cuddle Me pig is worked down from the head to the body all in one section, you will be adding the arms and legs as you crochet the body.
►WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Crochet hooks: 3.5 mm/ D and 4.00 mm/G
Yarn: Double knit/light worsted yarn (Cotton or Acrylic)
Amount of yarn: 70g for the body, 20g for the spots and claws
12/14mm safety eyes (optional)
►HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PATTERN:
PATTERN AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD FROM YOUR ACCOUNT (UNDER THE ORDERS SECTION) OR FROM THE EMAIL SENT FROM THIS WEBSITE UPON PAYMENT
You will also need a PDF reader on your Computer or Phone, they are free to download on a phone app or browser. – Adobe works best.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!
You are welcome to sell your finished toys but…
The pattern and images contained in this document are the property of Yarn Over with Natasha. This pattern is for personal use only. You may not share any part of this pattern with others via email or on social media platforms. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED ON THIS PATTERN
This pattern may NOT be altered in any way *without my permission* to create a different character to create your own patterns or sell.
Please credit the designer – Yarn Over with Natasha when sharing your finished toy on social media.
** HAPPY CROCHETING 🙂 **
Please leave a favorable review on my shop or tag me on Instagram (@Yarnoverwithnatasha)
ANY QUESTIONS please don’t hesitate to send me a message, I’m more than happy to help with quick responses.