The crochet plush snail is beginner-friendly and easy to follow. This Amigurumi snail crochet pattern has a step-by-step guide on creating it and has the same results as the original pattern. This snail is the perfect crochet Valentine’s gift with its cute heart print pattern on the sides of its shell.
This pattern provides info on making the small and the big plush snails.
THIS IS ONLY A CROCHET PATTERN- NO ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU!
• This pattern is digital and will be available to download immediately
THE SNAIL AND PATTERN:
• Size of the snail will depend on the yarn you use. It can be between 15cm-35cm
• I used less than 50g DK (Light worsted weight yarn) and 90g Velvet yarn
• Safety eyes for small crochet snail was 12mm and the big snail 18mm
• Need stuffing for the shell and head of the tail
• Upon purchase you will receive one full-colour detailed PDF file to download and print or view on your digital device
*** The pattern doesn’t contain crocheting lessons. You must know the basic crocheting skills. ****
►COPYRIGHTS: This pattern may NOT be RESOLD, or shared on social media, or any form of social platforms including WHATSAPP GROUPS/EMAILS/PRIVATE TELEGRAM GROUPS. You may not alter this pattern and sell it as your design.
►Finished toy: You may sell the toy that you finish.
Thank you for purchasing my patterns, I hope you enjoy creating your toy! Please tag me on Instagram (@yarnoverwithnatasha) so I can see your photos.
If you need any assistance, issues with the pattern, or have any queries please get in touch with me privately by Email.